2.18: Improvements and fixes on our payment modules (Adyen, Lyra, PayPal), Prismic: 1.0.0 and major change, end of our migration from Platform.sh to Front-Commerce Cloud, based on GCP
It is back to school time! After a very (very) hot summer, during which we all
enjoyed a well-deserved break, the Front-Commerce team is back and raring to go
We are pleased to welcome
Alice to the team, who
joins Rachael's marketing team as Lead Generation Manager. Welcome Alice!
Concerning the 2.18.0 release, it will certainly appear less packed than usual,
because of the holiday in August and because we made progress on projects that
we will reveal publicly a little later 🍿
So here is Front-Commerce 2.18:
- We have made improvements to our payment modules (PayPal, Lyra, Adyen)
- We made the official 1.0.0 tag of our Prismic module and modified the way we
manage it, see below for details
- We have made progress on our connector with the search and merchandising
solution Attraqt, which will be released in a beta
version in the coming weeks, stay tuned!
- We added the reset my password feature to our BigCommerce connector: every
essential e-commerce feature is now available for this connector!
- Our cloud offer is gradually being strengthened with the implementation of an
interface to manage your instances! All our sites are now switched to our
cloud offer 🎉
We wish you all the best for Q4! As for us, we're all set 😎
As always, should you have any requests regarding the product roadmap, do not
hesitate to contact us 👋