2.19: the first version of our connector with the search tool Attraqt, Google Analytics 4 for Front-Commerce, GitLab Migration, and Chronopost Relay
It's been a busy autumn for Front-Commerce!
We launched our first version of the Front-Commerce Cockpit and were able to work on a variety of topics, for the core of Front-Commerce, our cloud offering, and many other topics!
Without further ado, here is the Front-Commerce 2.19.0 program, with a whole host of new features:
- We have developed the first version of our connector with the headless search tool Attraqt
- We worked on a beta version for the API-first content platform Contentful
- We made Front-Commerce compatible with Google Analytics 4
- We ensured compatibility with Magento 2.4.5 for Front-Commerce
- We made Chronopost Relay Pick-up available for Front-Commerce with Magento 2
- We migrated our code away from Gitlab.com to cope with the new Gitlab.com pricing not being adapted to our context
As always, should you have any requests regarding the product roadmap, do not hesitate to contact us 👋