We currently support the main features of Magento. You can consider that if it works in Magento 2, it will work with Front-Commerce!
Compatibility: you can find Magento versions supported by Front-Commerce in our release notes.
- search and navigation using ElasticSearch
- multi-stores instances
- advanced pricing: coupon codes, promotion rules, taxes…
- highly customizable checkout, supporting Magento custom shipping and payment extensions
- account management (forgotten passwords, emails…)
- SEO: clean urls, redirections, sitemaps, meta information and rich data
In this section, you will learn information about Magento 2 integration with Front-Commerce.
- Magento’s GraphQL support in Front-Commerce
- Internationalization / Localization
- Using Magento configuration
- Add a new attribute
- Detect admin users
- Log as a Customer
We are still in the process of writing the documentation. But we will cover the following topics:
- Configure the Magento 2 integration
- Supported features and versions of Magento 2
- Interact with Magento 2’s REST API
- Disable Magento 2’s storefront
If you need more detailed information, please contact us. We will make sure to answer you in a timely manner.