Improve your Core Web Vitals
Hi! You were fast… it means that you are interested in improving your application. Great!
We will keep improving this page in the next few days.
- Web Vitals (official documentation page)
- Everything we know about Core Web Vitals and SEO
- Understand what the Chrome User Experience Report (CrUX) is
- People analyzed CrUX data for you: What do Lighthouse Scores look like across the web?
- Three Techniques for Performant Custom Font Usage
- LCP: detect the element associated with LCP using the DevTools
- Understand assets impact on different devices, to help you set budgets: The Mobile Performance Inequality Gap, 2021
<Image src="xxxx" priority />
- Self-host your custom (Google) fonts
- Use WOFF2 format
- Preload key fonts by naming them with the suffix:
You must aim at One GraphQL query per Front-Commerce route. Keep additional queries for secondary content.
Ensure that this query is preloadable (using the top level